Stormwater Authority


  • 7 pm
  • 2nd Thursday of every month
  • Hanover Borough Council Chamber

Agendas & Minutes

Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.

View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes


  • William W Reichart, II, Chairman
  • Bruce Jendras
  • Randy Posner
  • Jeanine Pranses
  • Zachary Sheerer

Additional Information

Additional information and questions may be emailed to R. Samuel Miller, Director of Finance/Treasurer, or emailed to P. Eric Mains, Director of Planning & Engineering or by calling 717-637-3877.

  1. P. Eric Mains, P.E.

    Zoning Officer
    Phone: 717-637-3877 ext. 1005