Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. The requirements of gasoline, motor oil, hydraulic fluid, kerosene, fuel oil, diesel oil lubricants, solvents, automatic transmission fluid, gear oil and synthetic oil for one year as listed on the bidding documents.
2. Crushed stone of various sizes to meet Pennsylvania Department of Transportation specifications as listed on the bidding documents.
3. Pre-mixed bituminous stock pile patching material; superpave; bituminous concrete base course (BCBC); and superpave mixture; all in accordance with Pennsylvania Department of Transportation specifications as listed on the bidding documents.
4. Bulk rock salt, calcium chloride in fifty to one hundred pound bags, and liquid calcium chloride as listed on the bidding documents.
5. Liquid chlorine in one hundred fifty pound cylinders, liquid chlorine in one ton containers, liquid ferrous sulphate, copper sulphate, hydrofluosilicic acid, liquid alum in 4,000 gallon loads, sulphur dioxide, liquid polyaluminum chloride, sodium permanganate (40%), caustic soda and sodium hypochlorite (12%) as listed on the bidding documents.
6. Road line painting, double yellow 4-inch wide lines, and white 4-inch wide lines, as listed on bidding documents.
7. Waterborne traffic paint in yellow, white and blue five (5) gallon pails, as listed on bidding documents.
The quantities for items one to seven are reflected on the bid form. Quantities specified are in the bid process for the sole purpose of obtaining a unit price. The public bodies shall not be penalized if actual use is more or less than quantities reflected on the bid sheets.
Bids shall be submitted electronically via PennBid no later than Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 5:00pm, at which time they will be opened with the results made available on PennBid.
The public bodies reserve the right to reject any or all bids.
THE BOROUGH OF HANOVER
Nan Dunford Borough Manager